[Hawkwind] New album in Late Spring

pete howe sunboxhouse at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 20 05:46:40 EST 2006

Well, we already know theres a whole bunch of unreleased tracks left over
from TMTYL-"reality of poverty"(with Arthur Brown),"string theory",Simon
Houses song "cyberspace",Daves" long-time friend",the new recording of
"silver machine"(featuring Lemmy)...Or is it this "rerecording of old songs
album" they keep mentioning??
Anyway, my cynical mind tells me that if they say a new album is coming out
in late Spring, they mean 2008! ;-)
     pete