OFF: Freeedom of Speech

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Mon Feb 20 06:13:03 EST 2006

On 20/02/2006 10:53, M Holmes wrote:
> P.S: Went to see "Munich" this weekend. Spielberg seems to have
> exorcised his Schmaltz Demon. It makes for an interesting if overlong
> movie, though I wish I knew which parts he'd just made up.

It was kind of long, no?  I started wondering "Blimmin' 'eck, are we
going to have to sit through hits on all 11 of these guys?" ;)
Could have stood a little editing and been punchier.  On the other hand,
I no longer have to scratch my head in "Hassan I Sabha" trying to
remember who the hell Black September were! :)  (<- token on-topic remark!)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson