Space Rock and Heritage

Webmaster@ancienteurope.info webmaster at ANCIENTEUROPE.INFO
Mon Feb 20 06:02:44 EST 2006

I see, as I suspected, my path and that of my beloved band Hawkwind are
destined to have a shared destiny.

I see we loyal bunch have got Hawkwind to number 56 in the www.icons.org.uk
vote, which is exremely good going.

Sitting at number 57 is my own campaign - Thornborough Henges.

It entered the listings on Thursday morning and has risen to 57th in just
four days. Given that I love my Hawkwind, but it looks likely that I'm going
to push them down one I have come up woth a scheme to move past without
altering their position. Though its controvercial and not something I'd
normally do (well....)

Here is the action:

Vote yes for Hawkwind - http://www.icons.org.uk/nom/nominations/hawkwind?

Vote Yes for Thornborough -
http://www.icons.org.uk/nom/nominations/thornborough-henge?

Vote no for Fox hunting -
http://www.icons.org.uk/nom/nominations/fox-hunting?

I'm certain, once the animal rights activists wake up to this one, fox
hunting will start to drop down the table.

George