OFF: Freeedom of Speech

pete howe sunboxhouse at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 20 06:21:21 EST 2006

or..freeeeeeedom for George Bush to do as he pleases???(And Tony Bliar the
nodding dog to suck up behind him?)
When youve got a leader who says "most of our imports come from abroad", and
"God spoke to me and told me to go and finish the job my father couldnt
finish" ..be afraid..be very afraid!!
         pete

p.s.-however...  I can forgive Dave Brock for constantly saying
"skellingtons" instead of "skeletons"(!) :-)
                      ~
   "when i pay my rent, the police come round to ask me where i got the
money from" (Alexei Sayle)            ~
    "i was born with  nothing, and i still have most of it"
                     ~