TBS: Ms. Wisconsin and Oh, there's Henry

Albert Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Tue Feb 21 18:23:27 EST 2006

1) It was actually:
Every day a piece of cake
& Miss Wisonsin rides again

2) It was an Animals song called:
I'm Gonna Change the World

We worked really hard on the lyrics this time and a lot of things
started out being about one thing and ended up being about something
broader. That song started out about how we used to make fun of Henry
(being smart-assed college kids) but he was really a talented cat and
I wondered what became of him. Then it became about freedom and
patriotism and Patrick Henry. Whew!
Al