Hassan i sahba

Jade man chrisow at SHAW.CA
Tue Jan 3 10:29:03 EST 2006

Hej Carl,

Thanks for a very enjoyable cover of Hassan i sahba
Very enjoyable indeed!
Would you be interesting in swapping .mid files
so I could have a go at playing this also?

Hi Tom last year's D-Rider is also very excellent.
Would you be interested in swapping the .mid?

An online resource of midi cover music would be great.
As we know the raw midi is jus the beggining of music,
but is time consuming.

I am hoping to redo my version of Steppenwolf at some time but I
lost the midi for that. Also born to go and assault & B and wind of change
sometime this century!

All best