remasters...

Albert Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Wed Jan 4 17:19:24 EST 2006

Eric was always thinking about stuff to make the show better. At
first he had a little wind-up thing that he got in a magic shop that
shot sparks out of his hand. Then when we got the lasers he got a
fiber-optic cable hooked up to the 35 watt lasers-(not milli-Watt!)
and shot those babies out of his hand into a mirror ball mounted on a
motor in the middle of the hall. He only did it during the end of
Telepaths, never ETI. Good times.