OFF: Aural Innovations: New Space Rock & Drool Trough Radio Shows + New Mail Order Goodies

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Jan 8 01:58:24 EST 2006

http://Aural-Innovations.com

January 7, 2006: NEW RADIO SHOWS + MAIL ORDER GOODIES

We've just uploaded new shows from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#140), and Drool Trough (show #42). See the playlists below. Aural
Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day in hi and lo bandwidth Mp3 and
RealAudio editions. You can go directly to the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

MAIL ORDER NEWS: The new Darxtar CD, “We Came Too Late”, is in stock NOW.
Vinyl junkies should note that I’ll have the LP version soon. Also new from
the fantastic Nasoni label is the debut album from Danish
Stoner-Space-Psych-Garage outfit, Causa Sui, which I’ve got in both CD and
2-LP formats. I’ve restocked the LP version of Earthling Society’s “Albion”,
which sold out so quickly a while back, and have the CD version too. This is
the Nasoni Records issue, with different artwork than the band released
version had. I also picked up a couple copies of the 2-LP red vinyl version
of Los Natas’ “Toba Trance Vols I & II”. Finally, any day now I should have
the new LP (no CD being released) from Electric Orange, titled
“fleischwerk”. These will probably move fast so if you want a copy feel free
to email to reserve. Get all the details on these and the rest of our stock
at http://www.aural-innovations.com/store.

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #140)

Darxtar – “It All Happens Here” (from We Came Too Late)
Causa Sui  - “Ventura Freeway” (from Causa Sui)
Ron Bracale – “Eagle Wind” (from Eagle Wind single)
Brainstorm – “Martian Chronicle” (from Desert World)
Harts Horn – “Jettisoned” (exerpt) (from Jettisoned)
Zolar X – “Jet Star 19” / “Space Age Love” (from Timeless)
Farflung – “Mother Orbis” (from So Many Minds, So Little Time)
Mr Quimby’s Beard – “Beyond the Light” (from The Definitive Unsolved
Mysteries Of
)
Toothfairy – “Besides” (from Nothing to Recognize EP)
Sh:mantra – “Never Look Directly at the Light of the Sun” (from A System of
Moments)
Treacle People – “Last Song” (from Treacle People)

Drool Trough (show #42)

Drool Trough is an all genres show featuring cool music from the
underground. Anything is game for Drool Trough, and from one track to the
next you will hear completely different sounds and styles, all from homemade
musicians and teeny weeny but ultra fiesty labels.

Råg I Ryggen – “Det Kan Val Inte Vara Farligt” (from Råg I Ryggen)
Semble – “Every Moment” (from Semble)
The Minni Thins – “Let Me Be Your Liquor Man” (from In Black Cause I Asked)
Joshua Charles – “Sloppy Poli” (from A Positive Flow)
Joshua Charles – “Robberella Stella” (from upcoming album, Being in the
Energy Funnel)
The People – “Turn My Lead Into Gold” (from Kross, Singel, Grus & Makadam)
Planet & Stars – “Arctic Circle” (from Tyler EP)
Spires That In The Sunset Rise – “Imaginary Skin” (from Four Winds The Walker)
Larkin Grimm – “Harpoon Baptism” (from Harpoon)
Used Alien Mind – “Soul Hit One Time” (from Solar Sessions Vol. 1)
Jess Rowland – “Vendicam” (from Scenes from the Silent Revolution)
Asteroid B-612 – “I Like The Way” (from Two Fisted Rock ‘N’ Roll)
The Intercontinental Playboys – “Voodoo Delight” (from Sonic Seducers)
Steve Tallis and the Holy Ghosts - “Papa Loco” (from Loko)
Steve Tallis – “Love is the Road that Will Walks” (from Zozo)
Rosso Fluido - “Trova in te” (from Con la Bellezza Barcollante al Tuo Fianco)
Human Host – “Ghost Ship” (from Invisible Arteries)
Elevator – “What Are We” (from Lobby)
Concept 7 – “Functional Concrete” (from Extract E.P.)
MarryAnn – “The Harmony of the Ecstasy” (from The Harmony of the Ecstasy)

http://Aural-Innovations.com