BOC-L Digest - 11 Jan 2006 to 12 Jan 2006 (#2006-11)

Mike Godwin hssmrg at BATH.AC.UK
Fri Jan 13 11:14:57 EST 2006

Quoting Automatic digest processor <LISTSERV at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>:

I've just been listening to a tape of "BOC: Live in the West 1975" for
the first time in ages. What a band! Especially "The Subhuman" with
brilliant menacing intro and super synth solo by Allan; "Diz" with
jet-propelled wheelchairs; and "Cities on Flame" with rock'n'roll. Has
any of this stuff ever been released? I want to buy the album!

- Mike Godwin

n.p. "Hot Rails to Hell" , Live in the West