OFF: Motorhead: Stage Fright

Tim ma-paharper at IOPENER.NET
Sun Jan 15 20:20:08 EST 2006

I'll have to second that; have had it for about 12 years now from a concert; buzzing in one ear 24 hours a day and lost most of the highs in that ear. Actually have to wear headphones backwards or all i get is a crackling noise. Yeah, i still love loud music, but wear earplugs all the time when i go. And surprisingly, i think one actually gets a clearer sound through them, seems to lose a lot of the overecho that you get from indoor shows.
tim  8>)...