OFF: Motorhead: Stage Fright

roger roger.wynne-jones at VIRGIN.NET
Mon Jan 16 00:49:46 EST 2006

you listen with your eyes then do you? :-))

I've seen and heard Motorhead many times and have not felt the need to
wear earplugs, The only gig I have ever come out of thinking that my
ears were damaged was Genesis, Lamb Lies Down in about 75 or so
Anyway I'm nearly 50, I am overweight and smoke too much.
No point wearing earplugs really...........

cheers

roger