OFF: Motorhead: Stage Fright

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Mon Jan 16 05:01:56 EST 2006

On 15/01/2006 08:07, nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM wrote:
> It made me realize that I've never seen a full Motorhead concert before.  The two times I've caught them live were package tours.

Go again to a proper one before Lemmy keels over dead! (Assuming that
didn't happen years ago and the speed just hasn't worn off yet ;)
I've never seen a *bad* Motorhead show :) though I did start start to
think I'd be in danger of getting crushed if very many more crazed
teenagers piled into the pit that formed down the front!

Cheers,
Carl