HW: Guitar & Bass magazine

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Mon Jan 16 05:09:21 EST 2006

On 13/01/2006 22:03, Hawkwind wrote:
> And of course, loads of colour pictures of the Captain onstage
> and in the studio by John Chase & Rik Rx... :-}

Good piccie of the HotMG line-up in there too.  Photos of "young
Hawkwind" always kind of freak me out -- I've become used to thinking
they all sprang fully formed from the head of Vulcan looking like crazed
old nutters :)

Nice to see Brock get article in a guitar mag -- he definitely ranks as
one of the UK's unsung guitar heros.  Who needs all those technical
widdly beggars when you've got the King of Blanga? :)  On the other
hand, there's a lot more actual "guitar geek" Hawkwindy info over at
<http://www.starfarer.net> than is in the article!  Ah well, we can all
go buy POD XT's to get that proper Hawkwind sound now :)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson