OFF: Motorhead: Stage Fright

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Mon Jan 16 05:28:27 EST 2006

Totally agree,

I've seen Motorhead many times and not had a bad experience.. the man
rules his stage and his band members. Its a tight show, with no F' ups
allowed...
He even plays the gob iron these days as a encore ( whorehouse blues ?)

Loudest I saw them was quite unpleasant though at the bristol Locarno
years ago. Couldn't tell what the tunes were until the first chorus if
you were lucky. And if you moved your head 3-5 degrees to the left or
right you just got battered by whitenoise making it utterly impossible
to hear anything... Still had a great time, though the ears took about 3
days to recover..

iain