RE: Re: [BOC] Quicklime Girl: Mistress of the Salmon Salt

nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM
Mon Jan 16 13:33:05 EST 2006

Speaking of lyrics and sources and all that kinda stuff, I've been wondering for a while who's got the BOC Secrets Revealed book, and is it worth the money?  I always think about getting it, but the only thing stopping me is the idea that I'll just be left with a book of stuff I already knew.

Anybody got opinions on it?

--Nick