[BOC] Quicklime Girl: Mistress of the Salmon Salt

Albert Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Tue Jan 17 06:42:47 EST 2006

I liked it but we all like to read about ourselves, don't we? I found
out stuff about the other guys that I didn't realize at the time. I
don't know if it would pass for a great piece of literature but I
found it a good read.
Al