OFF: Oresund Space Collective

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at HAGEDORN.DK
Thu Jan 26 05:05:22 EST 2006

Hello,

I hope you don't mind that I announce that my band, The Oresund Space
Collective have our first CD out this week. We play completely
improvised space rock music. IT is released on the Transubstans label in
Malmo, Sweden (www.recordheaven.net). You can check out the reviews on
our web site for more info and what people have said about it. I think a
lot of Hawkwind fans would like it. IT is a bit more ambient than we had
expected but still a great sound and spaced out krautrock like
adventures.. It should be available from CDS (Andy G) soon.....

Thanks for the support....

scott

www.oresundspacecollective.com