Off Judge Trev's (ICU) club again...yawn

trev judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 26 14:08:51 EST 2006

hallo BOCers. How about this then -

Real Music Club's grand re-opening gig at our new and bigger venue, featuring a special all-star line up...

THE FISH BROTHERS - Brighton's legendary punk rock comedy quartet.  We think, the best, most professional, most humorous band on the Brighton scene today.

GRELCH - Explosive young Zappaesque trio who will mesmerise you with their fantastic music and do it leaping...leaping...

THE UNCONTROLLABLES - RMC regulars - Still completely out of control I'm afraid...featuring the debonnaire Slim Tim Slide on slide blues guitar

for more info go to www.realfestivalmusic.co.uk/realmusicclub1.html

Join our friendly crowd and get a photo taken and emailed to you FREE on request - by our in-house photographer.

Thursday 9th February

The Polar Central
10 - 12 Queens Road,
Brighton

If your coming by train, it's 5 mins walk from Brighton station, down Queens Road, on the right.
8.00 pm - 11.00pm  £5/£4 concs

REAL FESTIVAL MUSIC - RFM   http://www.realfestivalmusic.co.uk
Festival Listings, Festival Reviews, CDs, Video Downloads, News, Forum, Chat, Healers