BS: Denial of Death - available tomorrow (29th Jan)

Charlie Grant grinningboy at NTLWORLD.COM
Sat Jan 28 13:48:50 EST 2006

The following news is now on the Cellsum site:

last update January 27, 2006

Denial of Death Ahead of Schedule.

Cellsum Records has taken delivery of Denial of Death,

 Brain Surgeons NYC's newest release. The CD will be

available at the show, Saturday January 28th at the

Delancey. It will be then available here on this website

the following day and on CDBaby and Apple iTunes

on March 15th. A European distribution deal is also in

 the works.

Well, I for one will be logging on tomorrow to secure my copy.

I can't wait until 15th March.

It's nearly a year since they played London and I couldn't wait then.

Is it really a whole year?

.......Charles the Grinning Boy.