Denial of Death - available tomorrow (29th Jan)

Swartz, John A. jswartz at MITRE.ORG
Mon Jan 30 10:30:31 EST 2006

> The following news is now on the Cellsum site:
> last update January 27, 2006
> Denial of Death Ahead of Schedule.
> Cellsum Records has taken delivery of Denial of Death,
> Brain Surgeons NYC's newest release. The CD will be
> available at the show, Saturday January 28th at the
> Delancey. It will be then available here on this website
> the following day and on CDBaby and Apple iTunes
> on March 15th. A European distribution deal is also in
> the works.

iTunes?  Now THAT is very cool.  I'll opt for the CD, but I'm sure the
DoD tracks will join all my other tBS (or is that BSNYC) tracks on my
(original 1st generation) iPod.  I've gotten a few cool CDs from CDBaby
- most notably discs by Texas Blueswoman Becky Barksdale (a woman who
can sing the blues and leave you running for a cold shower with just
the sound of her voice).

John