Aural Innovations: New Space Rock Radio show + New Mail Order Goodies

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Mon Jul 3 07:14:02 EDT 2006

http://Aural-Innovations.com

JULY 3, 2006: NEW RADIO SHOWS + NEW MAIL ORDER GOODIES

We've just uploaded a new show from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#154). See the playlist below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day
in hi and lo bandwidth Mp3 and RealAudio editions. You can go directly to
the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

MAIL ORDER NEWS: Two new treats this week. A 2-CDR set of rehearsal jams
from Finnish space rockers Dark Sun. This isn’t their new studio album but
something to tide us over until the new album is ready, hopefully later this
year. Over 2 /12 hours of space jams!! I’ve also got the new debut CD by
Florida based psych rockers The Exploding Madonna. For details and ordering
information you can go directly to the online store at
http://www.aural-innovations.com/store

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #154)

The Exploding Madonna – “Space/Joe Namath’s Laboratory” (from The Exploding
Madonna)
Spaceseed – “Clouds Over Titan” (from The Empire of Night)
Mother Of All Bands – “Precious” (from Insect Brain)
The Gerry Alvarez Odyssey – “Heaven” (from Candy Prankster)
Turing Machine – “(Got My) Rock Pants On” (from A New Machine for Living)
Second Sufis – “Circling Curl” (from Sea of Sky)
Byron Nemeth Group – “Satrianimal” (from The Force Within)
Kaabel – “No Limit” (from Mixed Jam, Malmoe, Sweden 2006)
Skyron Orchestra – “My World Salvation” (from Situations)
THTX - "Nightfall" (from The Lost City)
GOOD – “Pendulum” (from It’s Just Jam)
Strap the Button – “1.618” (from What Kind of Rat Bastard Psychotic Would
Play That Song Right Now at this Moment?)
F/i – “Uber-Wizards of the 88th Meridian” (from A Question for the
Somnambulist)

http://Aural-Innovations.com