Interesting montage

pete howe sunboxhouse at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 4 11:05:40 EDT 2006

Well, ive seen better montages..especially as a new-wave  Marc Bolan induced
77 Bob was merrily miming q,s&c..EVEN miming away on the instrumental
sections..Maybe he was talking to himself..I was waiting for Marc Bolan to
make an appearance somewhere, but sadly it didnt happen..:-) but at least we
saw snippets from the bbc stock footage of silver machine(AGAIN)..and bits
of the black sword video(AGAIN)...cool..

Anyone notice..ALREADY...the release date for "welcome to the future"
states JULY 17th at AMAZON..though it still states JULY 10th on the HW
official site...Methinks its a case of "here we go again" regarding HW
release dates.. ;-)