No subject

pete howe sunboxhouse at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 8 17:18:02 EDT 2006

yes..i noticed that amazon had put the release date, first back to the
17th..then the 24th..but now voiceprint say the end of july..this is DESPITE
the HAWKWIND OFFICIAL SiTE STILL SAYING 10th JULY!
I vowed, after the "take me to your leader" pre-order debacle on Amazon, to
NEVER pre-order HAWKWIND cds/dvds again. I shall wait till the Cd/DVD IS
ACTUALLY released, and confirmed as available.
One bad any persistently annoying thing about Hawkwind albums is their
release date promises, then delays...and i can recall problems even way back
in the days of "sonic attack" etc.Its NOT good for the band, the fans OR the
new generation of people becoming interested in the band.
NOT IMPRESSED!(but TYPICAL, and not unexpexcted!)
  pete