(no subject)

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Sun Jul 9 09:11:36 EDT 2006

On 09 Jul 2006, at 00:02, StevePXR5 at AOL.COM wrote:
> The new generation are going to find it increasingly hard to
> discover the
> band. They sure as hell aren't going to get any radio play, (Leave
> that to James
>  (You're Beautiful) Blunt and that other one with flowers in her hair.

Does the new generation listen to the radio?  (And, for that matter,
did Hawkwind *ever* get any radio play? :)

In any case, my rule with new Hawkwind releases is: Believe that its
been released when you are actually listening to a local copy (yours
or a friends, but in your physical presence) and not one second
before! ;)

Cheers,
Carl

--