A lost fan?

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Mon Jul 10 05:48:47 EDT 2006

I was talking to a work colleague last night.  It seems his 18 year old
son had gone to the Hawkwind website looking for MP3 samples to
download. He'd expected to be able to get at least some of their older
songs. He was apparently unimpressed by what's available and it doesn't
compare well to what he expects given experience of other bands online.

It's a shame.  He's a big fan of The Who and seems a good potential
convert.  I'll send some CDs on loan to see if the situation can be
rescued.

FoFP