BRAIN: The Regal-Tones' Barn Dance (Reviewed, sorta.)

Jason Scruton js3619 at ACMENET.NET
Mon Jul 10 20:05:34 EDT 2006

There is only one way to celebrate the 40th year of your first band -- get
everyone together, invite friends, then PLAY&DANCE.

The Regal-Tones did just that in Clayton, NY.

It is impossible to say how much fun I had, as the DNA that makes up my
understanding of  what music does surrounded everyone that night.

That night, Godzilla wore a thin, black tie.

It was a night that made me realize that I like the Beatles.

It was a show that made me want to start my own band.

So...here it goes.

GUITARIST (Influences: anything that kicks out the jams ) seeks like-minded
bruthahs and sisters to shake the kids of today right down to their
socks.  Leave a message.