Aural Innovations: New Space Rock Radio Show + New Mail Order Goodies

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Jul 16 18:18:56 EDT 2006

http://Aural-Innovations.com

JULY 16, 2006: NEW RADIO SHOWS + NEW MAIL ORDER GOODIES

We've just uploaded a new show from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#155). See the playlist below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day
in hi and lo bandwidth Mp3 and RealAudio editions. You can go directly to
the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

MAIL ORDER NEWS: Lots of cool stuff in the past couple weeks. I’ve got
reissues of 7 Alien Planetscapes albums originally released on cassette by
the Harsh Reality label in the late 1980’s. NOTE that ALL proceeds from the
sales of these reissues go to a fund for Evan Walker, son of recently
deceased Alien Planetscapes leader Doug “Dr Synth” Walker. I’m selling them
at a “nice price” so buy some great archival underground space rock music
for a good cause.

Also in stock are new Black Widow label releases from Wicked Minds,
Areknames and Northwinds. All come in CD & 2-LP editions, and the Wicked
Minds and Northwinds are CD+DVD releases. I’ve also got the new LP+CD
release from folk-psych masters Fit & Limo, plus a CD from American
folk-psych-prog maestro Tim Mungenast. For details and ordering information
you can go directly to the online store at
http://www.aural-innovations.com/store

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #155)

Dark Sun – “Space Jam II” (from Astral Visions Vol. I)
Dark Sun – “Tiny The Man” (from Feed Your Mind)
Auroris – “Aeon” (from Cryongenic Dreams)
The Brian Wilson Shock Treatment – “Faces” (from The Secret Power of the
Third Eye)
Day Shift – “Evil People in Cars” (from Of Whispers)
Skomm – “Jam III Live” (from Myspace.com site)
Astro Al – “A Face for the Spaceman” (from 4:20)
Serpentina Satelite – “Novo” (from Myspace.com site)
Terraplane – “Once I Was You” (from Into The Unknown)
White Hills – “No Game to Play” (from No Game to Play)
Viima – “Ilmalaiva Italia” (from Ajatuksia Maailman Laidalta)
Vlor – “Wires” (from A Fire is Meant for Burning)
Goddakk – “Human Beings” (from Monument to a Ruined Age)
Kaabel – “Råa Vindar” (from Mixed Jam, Malmoe, Sweden 2006)

http://Aural-Innovations.com