[HW] Original VCS3 for sale

David Kuznick dkuznick at ALUMNI.BRANDEIS.EDU
Mon Jul 17 08:57:42 EDT 2006

Quoting Denis Regenbrecht <denis at PTI-INC.DE>:

> Hi,
>
> seems like someone doesn't need his old Putney (complete with Dave
> Brock autograph) anymore.
>
> <http://www.dipintoguitars.com/vintage/keyboards/ems.htm>
>
> So, if you have $6,250 to spare for vintage synth-stuff (I don't,
> unfortunately) it might be yours... ;-)

Personally, I'd rather spend half that on a brand new one...

http://www.ems-synthi.demon.co.uk/

I think it's pretty amazing that these are still in production.

--
David Kuznick   dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu
"Dark Star crashes pouring its light into ashes. Reason tatters, the forces