BOC: Guilfest

Charlie Grant grinningboy at NTLWORLD.COM
Mon Jul 17 16:07:41 EDT 2006

Just got back from Guilfest. BOC headlined the ents24 stage on the saturday
night. It was the shortest set I've ever seen them do but they looked like
they were having a great time and they were really good. It was a sort of
greatest hits set. I can't remeber the complete order (end of the day,
rather alot of cider etc). But they played:
Red and Black
OD'd on Life
Burning for You
ETI
Shooting Shark
ME262
Cities on Flame
Godzilla
DftR

No encores

I think that was about it, although there may have been another song (was
anybody else there?)
Buck did a really great solo at the end of Shooting Shark.

The two new guys were great an fitted in really well. My only slight
criticism was that due to the limited time it might have been nice to have
another song instead of the bass / drum solo slot at the end of Godzilla -
although I would point out that it was easily as good as the slot has been
with previous rhytthm sections. I'm really looking forward to the Astoria
gig (and I might go to Southampton) - is anyone else going?

.......Charlie. (CtGB).