BOC/BRAIN: on We Jam Econo

Albert Bouchard albert at CELLSUM.COM
Sun Jul 23 22:57:36 EDT 2006

The Minutemen are so different from Hawkwind or BOC but in an
artistic way they are similar. They came along at a time when
conceptual art was finding its way into music and they surfed that
wave. It really is a touching story of a band and I also highly
recommend it. We'll be watching the DVD in the van this summer.
Al