New Albums

David Bottomley merlinas at BTCONNECT.COM
Thu Jul 27 03:33:40 EDT 2006

Hi Allan

Well, they *are* both new (as of this year) releases, but neither contains
anything new. The Collection is simply a new compilation of tracks taken
from the EMI releases, whilst Live 74 is a stripped-down version of the 1999
Party double-CD (also on EMI).

Hope that helps.

Dave

----- Original Message -----
From: "Allan Sharpe" <sharpies at IDX.COM.AU>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>
Sent: 27 July 2006 04:33
Subject: New Albums

I realise that these are not new albums, but I was wondering if anyone can
give me any information about these 2 CD's. I have looked at Starfarers
Website but can't find any reference to them. I'm sure they have both been
released before but...

They are both on eBay.com.au

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190012398209&ssPa
geName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=009