BOC: Sunday Times review

Arjan Hulsebos arjanh at WOLFPACK.NL
Mon Jul 31 07:27:59 EDT 2006

On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 23:07:32 +0100, Tim Hall wrote
> Arjan Hulsebos wrote:
>
> > Maybe so. But then this reviewer must've had an off-day  ;-)
>
> No.  Read the review again.  This guy clearly doesn't have any
> interest whatsoever in the actual music,

I'm long past expecting that from a reviewer. And compared to the other
reviews I've failed not to read, I found this one kind of funny.

And sometimes the reviewers even have a point: remarks like "they sound like
they did in '76" isn't always A Good Thing (TM).

Gr,

Arjan H