BOC: Sunday Times review

Stephen Swann swann at PLUTONIA.COM
Mon Jul 31 15:30:45 EDT 2006

On Mon, Jul 31, 2006 at 01:27:59PM +0200, Arjan Hulsebos wrote:

> And sometimes the reviewers even have a point: remarks like "they sound like
> they did in '76" isn't always A Good Thing (TM).

What you really hope for is that the band would
maintain the enthusiasm for music and performing that
they had as a young band.  I sometimes think that one
of the things that drags down bands who have had giant
monster hits, is the resulting virtual enslavement to
playing those songs night after night for years on end.

Steve