OFF: Bedouin release

Keith Henderson khenders64 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jul 31 21:16:37 EDT 2006

Ian & Andy say...

Cyberkrel <deadearnest at BTOPENWORLD.COM> wrote:    >Yeh - I noticed that, too - odd!!  Andy Garibaldi

  > Re: the Bedouin release, strange that the description says:
>
> >This live album was recorded in 2003 and features the full set from the
> >band which is loaded with Hawkwind favourites including Urban Guerrilla,
> >Orgone Accumulator, Sonic Attack and Silver Machine.
>
> However, the tracklisting has no mention of those Hawkwind tracks...!

  I noticed that as well, after I had finally bothered to closely read through what I had just posted. :)  And that started to make me wonder why it also said "Disc One" for the tracklisting I forwarded from the original Voiceprint page.  Perhaps it is to be a two-CD package with the HW 'covers' on Disc Two?

  Nope.  Perhaps it was planned (?), so that the description was referring to the intended second disc, but it is clear from the following site that it will only be the single CD.

  http://www.kadu.demon.co.uk/pages/bedouin.html

  Grakkl