Hawkwind - New cd??

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Mon Jun 5 10:27:39 EDT 2006

hi Tim,

unfortunately it seems its a knocked off CD, and that i will NOT be
getting a release.

I believe the band have stated that this is a bootleg and that action
was being taken against it being released.

Much to the sorrow of most people on this list, who were rather looking
forward to hearing a quality recording of the band from this period...

Andy I believe had a promo which he was sending back, and he said it was
  terrific...

oh well,  maybe one day....