HW Space Book

Hawkwind management at HAWKWIND.COM
Wed Jun 7 10:36:10 EDT 2006

A new book entitled 'Kids To Space: A Space Traveller's Guide' by Lonnie Jones Schorer is now available. Billed as a comprehensive collection of children's questions about travelling to and living in space, the accompanying CD ROM contains a space art slide show from the kids who participated in this project, which includes 18 minutes of EXCLUSIVE Hawkwind music by way of a compilation of new stuff which we've called "Space Symphony". This incorporates sections of "The Secret Knowledge of Water" "Uncle Sam's on Mars" "What's That Noise?" "Mars - The Journey" and "Out Here We Are". The band were presented with a signed photo from Buzz Aldrin by way of a thank you for the project. ISBN: 1894959426 for more info see www.hawkwind.com for link