HW: Voiceprint press release for TMTYF

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Fri Jun 9 04:16:48 EDT 2006

hi
I wait in anticipation of actually hearing the music, which will be as
soon as it's released.
I hope theres not the serial number issue we had last time. Pain in the
aris that was. Not knowing if you had the right version until it arrived.

Can't wait to get it, hope they've some radical overhauling of these
already re-recorded tunes...

Hope the DVD is more than the latest festival appearances, and includes
vintage stuff, though I deeply suspect that won't be the case, until
such time as everyone buries their hatchet.

Also - i don't own a CD/DVD dual disc, so this will be my first.

Hooray

Iain
Weather in Bristol today is fan-bloody-tastic
Come on Paraguay !

Keith Henderson wrote on 08/06/2006, 19:45:

 >   Hawkwind
 >   Take Me To Your Future
 >
 >   Following on the heels of the critically acclaimed and commercially
 > successful album Take Me To Your Leader Hawkwind release their latest
 > album Take Me To Your Future. The band who celebrate their thirty
 > seventh anniversary in 2006 will also be releasing their latest album
 > in the new Dual Disc format. In keeping with the bands futuristic
 > outlook and also the title of the album it has been decided that Take
 > Me To Your Future will be the bands debut release in this new format
 > which includes visual elements as well as the traditional audio
 > elements.
 >   One side of the disc will feature the audio segment of the album
 > Take Me To Your
 >   Future which includes a new re-working of Uncle Sam¡¯s On Mars,
 > Small Boy which will be a taste from a forthcoming CD to feature Dave
 > Brock and Bob Calvert. The Reality of Poverty is another track to
 > feature Arthur Brown and former Hawkwind member Simon House both of
 > whom featured on the Take Me To Your Leader album.
 >
 >   Keyboard player Jason Stuart also makes his debut appearance as a
 > full time member of Hawkwind following his guest appearance on Take Me
 > To Your Leader.
 >   Reaching back through the years to the bands illustrious past
 > Hawkwind also present the 21st Century mix of their biggest hit Silver
 > Machine. This track features the vocals of rock legend and former
 > Hawkwind bassist Lemmy.
 >
 >   In keeping with the cutting edge vibe the band have also chosen to
 > include previously unseen footage on the DVD portion of this Dual Disc
 > release and the DVD features amongst other Hawkwind archive
 > performances Utopia and Assassins of Allah.
 >   The album will be released at a special price making this package
 > all the more desirable and following the success of Take Me To Your
 > Leader, Take Me To Your Future will consolidate the renewed interest
 > in this classic British band.