HW: Voiceprint press release for TMTYF

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Fri Jun 9 06:47:41 EDT 2006

On 08/06/2006 19:45, Keith Henderson wrote:
>   Anyone else underwhelmed?  Oh, well, at least it's something.

Sort of depends on what's on the DVD side ....

I confess to being more excited about a decent release of the Roadburn
gig! (Still up as a webcast, AFAICT.) I'm listening to "The Right Stuff"
as I type, and it's pretty rulin' :)  Now a DVD of Roadburn would be
pretty cool ....

On 09/06/2006 09:16, Iain Ferguson wrote:
 > Also - i don't own a CD/DVD dual disc, so this will be my first.

I've only got one, Trey Anastasio's _Shine_.  The DVD has some very
PR-ish interview material intercut amongst 4 live videos (1 non-album
song) from Red Rocks.  The live stuff is cool, and I pulled the audio
off the DVD and trimmed the interview stuff so I could listen to the
tunes on their own :)

It's a good idea, though.  I guess it doesn't cost much more to make one
of these dual-disc things, and it's a nice way of getting a little bit
of fun video stuff into a release (short of a full-length concert DVD).

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson