One Eyed Bishops happenings: 6/13 show rescheduled till 6/27!!!

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Mon Jun 12 12:45:24 EDT 2006

Dear friends,
due to the fact that the people who need to evaluate our performance the
most ( ie. the pub management ) will be out of town for a few weeks , we
have rescheduled our slot at The Bridgetown Pub, till Tuesday, June
27th..All other information remains the same...Peace, The OEBs

following our very successful outing at Buzz's Tavern ( We got the gig and
will be performing a full length show there on August 11th!! ), we are now
heading across town to 'The Bridgetown Pub, this coming Tuesday, June 27th.
It's another open mic /'live audition' for us, so come out and join us!!
Bring an instrument or just bring yoursellves.
Check out: http://www.bridgetownpub.com for details, directions, upcoming
events etc.

Also mark your calendars for our return to the "Highway to Healthcare' for
'Deborah Heart & Lung Center', July 16th. The OEBs will be performing an
acoustic set, that will include a guest appearance by Stewkey of The Nazz.
http://www.stewkey.com
See http://www.highwaytohealthcare.org for event times, directions, etc

Then Saturday August 11th, it's back to Buzz's for a night of revelry. We
plan to pull some obscure ones out of the hat that night. It' going to be
blast..Catch a BUZZ with us!!!
www.buzzstavern.com

The One Eyed Bishops website: http://www.freewebs.com/oebs