HW: Latest Voiceprint blurb...

Keith Henderson khenders64 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jun 14 12:28:20 EDT 2006

Hey Folks...do we know what this is?  Lots of things have been long anticipated (some of which never actually appeared), so I can't quite figure out what this is about.  Can somebody refresh my memory?

  Grakkl

  Hawkwind Audio Visual Project Nearing Completion
  [13/06/2006]

    Just a quick reminder that the long anticipated Hawkwind audio visual project is nearing completion. As we have already told you for long time Hawkwind fans this project will literally blow your mind. As soon as final track listing and scheduling has been approved then final details will follow¡¦Watch This Space (No pun intended!)