HW: Kids to Space Book

StevePXR5 at AOL.COM StevePXR5 at AOL.COM
Wed Jun 14 16:01:02 EDT 2006

Satisfaction guaranteed here I think...

CD SERVICES NEWS
40 - 42 BRANTWOOD AVE   DUNDEE    DD3 6EW   UK
Telephone: (+44) 0 1382 776595   Fax: (+44)  0 1382 736702
E-Mail: orders at cd-services.com  or   info at cd-services.com
On-Line Stores: www.cd-services.com

In this  message...

New HAWKWIND Dual Disc & Book featuring a CD-R of  Exclusive HAWKWIND music...

HAWKWIND: TAKE ME TO YOUR FUTURE (Dual Disc -  Stock # T704287) DD £ 8.99
Firstly, for those unfamiliar with the Dual Disc  format, it comes in a
standard CD style case, and is basically a standard 5"  CD/DCD style disc with CD
Audio on one side and DVD Video on the other.
Taken from the official promotional release for this release: "Following on
the heels of the critically acclaimed and commercially successful album: 'Take
 Me To Your Leader', Hawkwind's latest release is to be the Dual Disc: 'Take
Me  To Your Future'. In 2006, Hawkwind are celebrating their 37th anniversary,
and  in keeping with their futuristic outlook and also the title of the
album, it has  been decided that 'Take Me To Your Future' will be the bands debut
release in  this new Dual Disc format, which includes both visual and
traditional audio  elements.
One side of the disc will feature the audio segment of the disc:  'Take Me To
Your Future', which includes a new re-working of: 'Uncle Sam's On  Mars' and
'Small Boy', which will be a taster from a forthcoming CD to feature  Dave
Brock and Bob Calvert. 'The Reality Of Poverty' is another track to feature
Arthur Brown and former Hawkwind member Simon House, both of whom featured on  the
'Take Me To Your Leader' album.  Keyboard player Jason Stuart also  makes his
debut appearance as a full time member of Hawkwind, following his  guest
appearance on the 'Take Me To Your Leader' CD. Reaching back through the  years to
the bands illustrious past, Hawkwind also present the 21st Century mix  of
their biggest hit: 'Silver Machine'. This track features the vocals of rock
legend and former Hawkwind bassist Lemmy. In keeping with the cutting edge vibe,
the band has also chosen to include previously unseen footage on the DVD
portion  of this Dual Disc release, which amongst others well feature Hawkwind
archive  performances of 'Utopia' and 'Assassins of Allah'."

HAWKWIND: KIDS TO  SPACE (Book+18 Minute Hawkwind CD-Rom - Stock # 704288)
BKCD  £19.99
Sub-titled "A Space Traveller's Guide", this is a big one for Hawkwind
collectors - From the official press release this is: "A comprehensive  collection
of students and children aged 3-19's questions about travelling to,  and
living in space. The accompanying CD-Rom contains a space art slide show  from the
kids who participated in this project, which includes eighteen minutes  of
EXCLUSIVE Hawkwind music by way of a compilation of new stuff which they've
called: 'Space Symphony'. This music incorporates sections of 'Secret Knowledge
Of Water', 'Uncle Sam's On Mars', 'What's That Noise', 'Mars - The Journey'  &
'Out Here We Are'. It has 312 pages (20 of which are in colour), the Bonus
CD-Rom, and it includes over a thousand student illustrations - brilliant
depictions of what it would be like to live in or travel to  space.

For technical reasons these titles are not yet available from  our on-line
shop, however, as an existing CDS customer, ordering either or all  of them NOW
could not be easier! Simply press your 'Reply' key (some e-mail  clients
require you to highlight the text you wish to copy first), edit out the  titles you
do not wish to order, then 'Send' the e-mail back to us.  Alternatively, just
copy & paste the Artist & Title line into a fresh  e-mail and send it to
orders at cd-services.com .
If you reply from the e-mail  address we sent this info to, you don't even
need to type out your address  details or customer number on your return order,
as we can pick up all the  details we need from your e-mail address.
Some customers still like to  Telephone or Fax their orders in, so these
options are still open to you to use,  but remember if you use the Fax option,
please include your customer number or  post-code to enable us to locate your
account quickly, plus, if necessary, any  update to your credit card details.
If your last order was a credit card  transaction, and you wish to use a new
credit card, of if you think the credit  card details on your CDS account may
be out of date, please contact us to  refresh the data; otherwise we do not
need this information to process your  order.
Please note: If you paid your last order by cheque or postal-order,  you can
still send the e-mail back to reserve the items you want, and we will  send
the goods once your payment has arrived.

Please remember that CD  Services does not charge your credit card until the
day your order is shipped  out to you, so placing a pre-order on new releases
cost you nothing, and often  allows you to take advantage of any pre-release
deal price we may be offering on  some items.

PRICES quoted are in UK Pounds (£) only, and all are  inclusive of V.A.T. at
the standard UK rate of 17.5%.
(Non EEC Customers that  are exempt from paying UK taxes should divide the
quoted prices by 1.175 to  calculate the V.A.T. free prices they will pay).
All PRICES are subject to  change without prior notice.

POSTAGE RATES are as per normal CDS rates  for this item in your area in the
world.

The CD Services  Team.