Hi Berry

Chris Owen chrisow at SHAW.CA
Sun Jun 18 13:22:49 EDT 2006

Native American III: Art of Donny Marincic, Stationery by Cloudeight

Hi Berry,

Perhaps I made some mistakes, I dont know, not intentionally for sure.
I did not expect to have every word searchable on google and
asked politely for two words to be removed.

If you thought I was rude at some point that I can no longer remember
then please accept my apologies.

Much later on the new forum I would have accepted being banned, but
I just would like to have understood the specific reason(s).

I did not expect censorship or high political correctness to be so
vehemently
applied in Multiverse. Artists often enjoy some freedom of expession.

As for my forum you can see it is not well supported and was mainly intended
for people who enjoy trying to play Hawkwind music. I am quite happy for
someone else to run it. I know nothing of determining IP addresses or what
I might try to use them for to hurt others if that is what you are
suggesting.

I have completely moved on from all of this long ago and I hope you can do
same.
I really did not expect to see this! There are enough real world issues out
there I dont think it makes sense arguing with people who enjoy similar
things and views.

I dont think there is any point in going over all this anymore here or
elsewhere,
enough already, you win!!! Is that agreed?

Best Wishes
Chris