Hi Berry

Mike Montfort mike.montfort at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jun 18 22:12:33 EDT 2006

Well I for one think it's nice to see a happy ending to things online.
So often things get out of control.

However, and I only speak for myself here as a reader of this august
list, I also hope it's the last posting as it's pretty far off topic and
pretty personal.

Just my two cents

Mike

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
No trees were harmed in the production of this e-mail; however, a huge number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.
Floyd Code
v1.2a r BO* 1/0/@ tG 0- 0 UG 5 51 65.5% <29mar5>
GEEK CODE
Version: 3.1
!O !M- V PS+(++) PE Y+ PGP- t+ 5++ X- R tv+ b+++(++++) DI++ D+ G