ozrics

John Majka jmajk at INDY.RR.COM
Tue Jun 20 16:50:44 EDT 2006

Howdy Arin,

I'm intending to go see them in Indianapolis (which is the town I
conveniently live in these days) the day after the Chicago show, but by then
I guess you will already have made up your mind whether or not to catch them
this time around.  I personally haven't been that impressed with the last
couple of discs, which I think were too sequenced and mechanical and lacking
in much of a human vibe, but I thought maybe they'd redeem themselves live
this year.  I don't have the newest album--is it even released yet?--so
perhaps they've turned things around a bit.
John Majka