Trivia and brainteaser

Chris Owen chrisow at SHAW.CA
Fri Jun 23 11:08:33 EDT 2006

Native American III: Art of Donny Marincic, Stationery by CloudeightFirstly thanks to Iain for the great Hawkwind videos link, that took me back a bit.
Did people really used to look like that? I noticed Dave was hidding. lol

Now a brainteaser; On which core Hawkwind Album sleeve did Bob Calvert write three four letter
words after making a mistake? btw glad to see that Hawkwind stand against internet censorship.

Finally Desert Island disks; which 5 Hawkwind tracks off which album and why
would you want to take to your desert island. In my case it needs to be at least 25...

All best
Chris