Aural Innovations: New Atomic Bongload & Drool Trough Radio shows + New Mail Order Goodies

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Jun 25 12:25:26 EDT 2006

http://Aural-Innovations.com

JUNE 25, 2006: NEW RADIO SHOWS + MAIL ORDER GOODIES

We've just uploaded new shows from The Atomic Bongload (show #20), and Drool
Trough Radio (show #49). See the playlists below. Aural Innovations
broadcasts 24 hours a day in hi and lo bandwidth Mp3 and RealAudio editions.
You can go directly to the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

MAIL ORDER NEWS: LOTS of hot items in this week. We’ve got the brand new
albums by First Band From Outer Space, Earthling Society (CD & LP),
Spaceseed, and Skyron Orchestra. I’ve got the debut CD by Mother Of All
Bands (Judge Trev & Ron Tree), the Nasoni Record vinyl edition of the latest
Los Natas album (El Hombre Montana), and the debut CD by Finnish folk-prog
band Viima. Finally, I’ve restocked The 2 latest Spacious Mind limited
edition CDR’s, which sold out so quickly.  For details and ordering
information you can go directly to the online store at
http://www.aural-innovations.com/store

The Atomic Bongload (show #20)

The Atomic Bongload was created to give an audio spotlight to the Stoner
Rock and general HEAVY music we receive at Aural Innovations.

Los Natas – “El Ciervo” (from El Hombre Montana)
Mos Generator – “On the Eve” (from The Late Great Planet Earth)
El-Thule – “” (from Myspace.com web site)
Antler – “See Me Hang” (from Nothing That A Bullet Couldn’t Cure)
The Brought Low – “Blues for Cubby” (from Right On Time)
Orange Goblin – “Crown of Locusts” (from Thieving from the House of God)
Thor – “The Return of Odin’s Son” (from Devastation of Musculation)
Evil Beaver – “Under the Gun” (from Models of Virtue E.P.)
Skurk – “Tango Apokalyps” (from 666 Personligheter)
Scissorfight – “Appalachian Chain” (from Jaggernaut)
Johnson Noise - "Blind" (from Johnson Noise)

Drool Trough Radio (show #49)

Drool Trough is an all genres show featuring cool music from the
underground. Anything is game for Drool Trough, and from one track to the
next you will hear completely different sounds and styles, all from homemade
musicians and teeny weeny but ultra fiesty labels.

Byron Nemeth Group – “Spanish Tango” (from 100 Worlds)
Eric Wallack – “Let Your Face Fall” (from Myspace.com web site)
Morricone Youth – “Brujo Malo” (from Silenzio Violento)
JDJ Band – “Combat Zone Girl” (from Cruel Way)
Scott Carney – “Der Conversationaliste” (from Black & Endless Night)
Miss Violetta Beau Regarde – “I’m the Tiennamen Square Guy and You All Are
the F*cking Tanks” (from Odi Profanum Vulgus et Arceo)
Afterthem – Remember” (from Time is Fun When You’re Having Flies)
The S-1 Committee – “Up and Away” (from The S-1 Committee)
Sonic Radiation – “Sonic Radiation2” (from The 121 Project)
Adam Rich – “Whirling Dirvish” (from You Can’t Escape Life)
The Mackrosoft – “The Mighty Luconchu” (from Antonio’s Giraffe)
Biala – “Life Machine” (from Life Machine)
The Barbarellatones – “The Return of Mothra” (from Glamour Puss)
Ginger Leigh – “This is Ginger Leigh” (from Sparrow Wings)
Hematovore – “One Unit, Whole Blood” (from Untitled)
Human Host – “Flash Vapor” (Exploding Demon)
Concept 7 – “Art of War” (from The Undeniable Constant)
The Slow Poisoner – “Holler in the Hollow” (from Fatal Floral Phonograph)
Joshua Brookoff – “Make Sense” (from E.S.P. for Dummies)
Germano Seggio – “Blues Inside” (from Back to Life)

http://Aural-Innovations.com