tBS: more Denial of Death

Chip Hart chip at PCC.COM
Wed Mar 8 12:37:26 EST 2006

Albert Bouchard wrote:
> ...metal that I didn't hear anyone else doing
> (except for maybe Last Crack, remember them?).

	As I wait for my copy of DoD to be delivered, let me hoist
	another flag for Last Crack here.  I think most of us on this
	list would really like "Burning Time" - some amazing stuff with
	lyrical content I just hadn't heard anywhere.  Great.  Excellent.
	And unlike anything else (as Al says).

	And I still thank Al for getting me a copy of "Sinister
	Funkhouse" (their first), which is hard to find.

	But the real news: they're back together!  Check out
	lasttrack.com.  They have a DVD, a new album, etc.  The demos
	sound excellent.

--
Chip Hart - Pediatric Solutions  *  Physician's Computer Company
chip @ pcc.com                   *  1 Main St. #7, Winooski, VT 05404