tBS: more Denial of Death

Chip Hart chip at PCC.COM
Thu Mar 9 08:53:13 EST 2006

Albert Bouchard wrote:
> Ha that's funny. That Last Track group kicks ass.

	OK, that took me a minute to figure out.  SORRY!

	Check out lastcrack.com.  They really ARE back together and
	should release something in 2006.

	I've got 'Burning Time' on now and it still amazes me.  It ages
	quite gracefully.  'Mini Toboggan' is a classic for anyone who
	lives in the snowy north.

--
Chip Hart - Pediatric Solutions  *  Physician's Computer Company
chip @ pcc.com                   *  1 Main St. #7, Winooski, VT 05404