OFF: Aural Innovations: New Stoner/Psych/Heavy Rock show + Mail Order Goodies

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Mar 18 03:34:07 EST 2006

http://Aural-Innovations.com

March 18, 2006: NEW RADIO SHOW + MAIL ORDER GOODIES

We've just uploaded a new show from The Atomic Bongload (show #45). See the
playlist below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day in hi and lo
bandwidth Mp3 and RealAudio editions. You can go directly to the Radio shows
page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

MAIL ORDER NEWS: Just in this past week are new albums from Space Mirrors,
Sula Bassana and the Nasoni Pop Art Experimental Band, Siena Root, The
Strange Flowers, and the new Psytrax compilation (EXCLUSIVE tracks from
Space Mirrors, Starfield, Spacehead, and much more). Plus I’ve restocked the
Johnson Brothers “Undine” LP, which sold out so quickly, as well as the CD
reissue of the first Johnson Brothers album (KILLER power trio hard-psych
rock). Get all the details at
http://aural-innovations.com/store

The Atomic Bongload (show #19)

The Atomic Bongload was created to give an audio spotlight to the Stoner
Rock and general HEAVY music we receive at Aural Innovations.

Spaceship Landing – “Blacktaxi” (from Spaceship Landing)
The Sword – “Lament for the Aurochs” (from Age of Winters)
Space Mirrors – “Feed the Serpent” (from Memories of the Future)
Johnson Noise – “Motormadness” (from Johnson Noise)
Wolfmother – “Love Train” (from Dimensions)
The Defilers – “Travel Bottle” (from Metal Mountains)
Dozer – “Omega Glory” (from Through the Eyes of Heathens)
Greatdayforup – “R.I.S.E.” (from Flores de Sangre)
Five Horse Johnson – “Ten Cent Dynamite” (From The Mystery Soul)
Dixie Witch – “Ballinger Cross” (from Smoke & Mirrors)
Throttlerod – “Indian Head” (from Nail)
Siena Root – “Nightstalker” (from Kaleidoscope)

http://Aural-Innovations.com