Hawkfest

pete howe sunboxhouse at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 26 11:58:48 EST 2006

yes..its a shame they havent announced a hawkfest..i strongly suspect NOW
there WONT be one AGAIN..last year it looked hopeful, too, for a while,..And
the reality is,the last one was 2003...and my cynical perception tells me
there probably wont be one..maybe not ever again..and we have to accept
that..maybe the Eastern Haze festival is their idea of a cheap way of
staging a "kind of hawk-fest"???
Personally, im really looking forward to the mini-album..ive no idea whats
on the dvd..and i guess the music is leftovers from the " TMTYL" cd(silver
machine(new studio version with Lemmy),reality of poverty,string theory,
long-time friend, cyberspace etc etc).
We had to wait a long long 8 years after the god-awful "distant horizons"
cd,(which IMHO was probably their worst album,or maybe on a par with
i.i.t.b.o.t.f.t.b.d.) for the TMTYL studio release..so..im MORE THAN HAPPY!!
   pete
"if i seem a little strange, well..thats because i am"